Have a great start to you summer with these fun activities from Country Kids pediatric occupational therapist Molly Markland:
- Make a hopscotch with chalk on the driveway.
- Roll like a log in the grass.
- Make a necklace from dental floss and Cheerios.
- Build a sand castle.
- Go down a slide three times in a row.
- Walk backwards across the yard.
- Go to the library.
- Blow bubbles and try and pop them with your finger.
- Cut out pictures from a magazine.
- Draw a picture of your favorite animal.