You can have a summer of fun trying these activities from Country Kids pediatric occupational therapist Molly Markland:
- Run through a sprinkler or a hose.
- Play catch with a water balloon.
- Draw a picture of a rainbow with sidewalk chalk.
- Wash a car or a bike with a bucket of soapy water.
- Try to gallop or skip around the yard.
- Blow up the balloon and see if you can keep it in the air for 10 hits.
- Blow bubbles and then try to pop them with your pointer finger.
- Pretend to fly around the yard like a butterfly.
- Cut a straw into small pieces and then string for a necklace.
Advertisements that appear are NOT in any way related to Country Kids.