Make the most of your summer with fun actvities from Country Kids pediatric occupational therapist Molly Markland:
- Walk on your tip toes all the way around the house.
- Draw a line with chalk and try to walk on it like a balance beam.
- Put on a button down shirt, and practice buttoning and unbuttoning the shirt.
- Try and do 10 push-ups, 10 sit-ups and 10 jumping jacks.
- Draw a picture of where you live.
- Play hide and seek with a grown up.
- Play jump rope.
- Play catch with a big wet sponge.
- Practice writing your name; make it more fun by doing it with chalk on the driveway.
Advertisements that appear are NOT in any way affiliated with Country Kids.